jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

Dear dad, or god, or whatever...



"Dear Dad, or God, or whatever.
I stole some money from "Whatsername". (Actually, she lent me the cash.) I got a bus ticket home. I'M NOTHING JUST LIKE YOU. Too bad you'll never read this. I met the girl of my dreams. She's dead now. To ME anyway. I'm coming home in victory. Arms open wide, sitting by a greyhound toilet. Justice was served. The end of the world was hell all along. You were just too stupid to notice. That's why I love you.
First stop, convenient store. I got LIES to tell. Glory never felt so good. I'll buy my own beer, hank you very much.
- J
PS: TAKE A FUCKIN SHOWER!"
Billie Joe Armstrong: American Idiot's special edition
(necesito ver ese musical)

2 comentarios:

Fran dijo...

me encantan esas cartas qls *O* i ueon, yo tambien necesito verlo, I'll die x.x xDD

Sayuri dijo...

MAMA ! GREEN DAY GANO UN PREMIO MTV XD