martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Olivia.



Olivia, Olivia it's raining outside.
The city is drenched, there's a moon out tonight
There's a break in the clouds just under the stars
We wanna go on and watch from afar

We couldn't care when and stepped in the mud
It makes no sense, but you misunderstood
The city is in ruins, but there's a flower in the crack of the streets

Olivia, Olivia, I'll give you my best;
safe in my arms, I'll lay you to rest.
You can borrow my coat, you wear the dress.
Olivia, Olivia, come follow me home.

¿Quién imaginó que Green Day tocaría Folk algún día?

2 comentarios:

Fran dijo...

Olivia, Olivia... come follow me home (L

como qe me gustó cuando la escuche por primera vez, después me cargó y ahora la amo *-*

Amanda :) dijo...

yo la amé, me agradó y la amé más xD