viernes, 20 de febrero de 2009

The cause of the cause of the dead :)

Hello hello hello O: Con la Fran decidimos subir la letra de 21st century breakdown. Recuerda: si la publicas, da crédito :)
Born into Nixon I was raised in hell
Oh well that child where the teamsters dwell
The last one born, the first one to run
My dad was blind from refinery sun

My generation is zero
I never made it as a working class hero

21st century breakdown
I once was lost but never was found
I think I'm losing what's left of my mind to the 20th century deadline

I was made of poison and blood
Condemnation is what I understood
From Mexico to the Berlin wall
Homeland security can kill us all

My generation is zero
I never made it as a working class hero

21st century breakdown
I once was lost but never was found
I think I'm losing what's left of my mind to the 20th century deadline...

We are the cause of the cause of the dead
Born in the era of humility
We are the desperate and the decline
Raised by the bastards of 1969

My name is Samuel, the long lost son
Born on the 4th of July
Mixed of deprivements of heroes and cons
Left people dead or alive
Burries the wall that's inside my head that questions the results and lies
I'm breaking my back 'till I'm bended or dead
But nothing or no one can survive

I am a nation the world caught upon
My tattooed ________ is ______
The scars on my hands show "i wish you were dead" is all that I have to show
I'm taking the road down my sanityfoto
I'm recatching up my soul
Well, I'm an except from this tragedy of the 21st century fall

A praised liberty
The freedom to obey
It's the song that strangles me
Oh, don't cross the line

Oh dream, American dream
I can't leave and see from rainstorms 'till dawn
Oh bleed, America bleed
Believe what you need from Heores and cons
Correcciones, sugerencias para palabras faltantes y demás a the_beast_93_1@hotmail.com

4 comentarios:

Fran dijo...

amétu banner ¬¬ xDDD te qedó demasiado liiindiiiwii (? xDDD

Fran dijo...

por qé tiene el link del fotolog? cazhai qe me acabo de dar cuenta D; xD

Amanda dijo...

CACHAI QUE YO NO ME HABÍA DADO CUENTA XDDD LO TENGO QUE ARREGLAR, GRACIAS XD

Anónimo dijo...

esa canciooooonnn(L
jajaja
estas en mi lista de blogs :)